We are facing extraordinary times and at the Hotel Avenida Palace, we are fully committed to ensuring the safety of our guests, employees, and suppliers.
So, we have applied several measures to reinforce the hygiene and safety of our Hotel, in compliance with the Directorate-General of Health (DGS):
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of all common and service areas;
- Our Food and Beverage services have been adapted, our breakfast buffet was replaced by an “à la carte” menu, the Bar was closed to outside customers and its schedule reduced (from 1 pm until 9 pm);
- The Palace Afternoon Tea service and our Music Program were suspended;
- Our laundry service was reduced by removing the access to the dry-cleaning service;
- We have also reduced the work schedule and number of employees per department to maximize the prevention and well-being of all, but preserving the quality of our service and the comfort of our guests.
We also inform that:
- All sales are closed until May 31st;
- All of the esteemed Guests who wish to cancel their bookings for the period between today and May 31st may do so without any penalties until 24 hours before their stay;
- In the case of prepaid bookings, they can be used in a future date.
We are fully aware of the preventive role we play and, therefore, there is constant monitoring of the evolution of this epidemic situation and of the best practices that must be taken into account.